I was looking through the IA Books from FW and thought about trying my hand at photoshopping pictures. Since I have all this cool terrain, and I paint armies... hey it's a cool idea! I started using photoshop... about 2 days ago. I like the results. I take away their bases and add some dust and then saturate the picture a bit. Looks cool.
I need to stay on top of this blog! Ahhh. Anyway I finished the Crimson Fists Army in about a week. Total time was around 22 hours from build to finish. Most of it was parts of my old ultramarine army.
Within about 2 or 3 hours. Airbrushes work great, when I learn how to use them. I'm not a pro at the airbrush so I messed up a little bit on the camo green coat by going a bit too thick on 2 of the rhinos and creating sprays here and there. They look great in the end. I'm waiting for them to dry so I can do the mud effect.
I also finished the Zombie Horde. It's 12 Lesser Damons. The basing looks great. I added the medium static grass here and their and it looks much better then the yellow grass Iw as going to try. The army looks like it's slogging through a swamp. The blood looks fantastic. I didn't go that overboard so it looks just right.
The army is still a level one, but without highlights and clean layering, it's looking very Nurgle like and dirty. Just what we want.
Hello, my name is Steve! I paint armies for Warhammer 40k, Warhammer Fantasy, Lord of the Rings, as well as other miniature games. This is a Blog of my "Work In Progress" projects, as well as anything else that goes on. Battle Reports, showing a client a painting scheme, or new videos that have been uploaded onto my Youtube.
If your interested in having me paint an army for you, email me, message me or Skype me.