Thursday, July 9, 2009

Black Templar's Are Finished

That took me about 2 weeks from prime to finish. I would say about 50 to 60 hours total. About 10 of those hours were stripping/fixing the old Templar army. And now it's finished, at my highest Level 3 Quality. I don't really like to paint high quality due to the amount of time spent on only a few models, but it does come out beautiful!!!! I named them the Son's of Tyr.

Check out the other pictures!

---



I have some names for the vehicles as well

"Zerstoren" is the Land Raider Crusader. I nicknamed him "Zero" for now. "Zerstoren" means Genocide in German.

"Ave Dominus" is the Land Raider. It sounded cool, doesn't really have any meaning. I nicknamed it "Domino".

The two Rhinos are "White" and "Blaq"

---

I'm tired as anything, so here are the link:



Otherwise we have some pictures,
---

No comments:

Post a Comment